- 3/26/2013: Stahl Sheaffer Engineering named Business of the Year by the Greater Susquehanna Valley Chamber of Commerce. At the annual meeting and awards ceremony this month, the Greater Susquehanna Valley Chamber of Commerce celebrated with 230 of its members at Front Street Station in Northumberland. The Business of the Year Award was presented to Stahl Sheaffer Engineering, LLC. “The Business of the Year Award is given to a business that has more than 75 employees and is an example of professional growth, excellence and commitment in the Susquehanna Valley.”
- 2/25/2013: Stahl Sheaffer Engineering has been named a Top 100 Organization by the editorial board of Pennsylvania Business Central Magazine and is profiled in the Feb. 22 issue. A record number of nominations were taken from throughout the publication’s 20-county coverage area with more than 65,000 eligible candidates. The final honorees were businesses that achieved a level of excellence and had a positive impact on the region in 2012, according to David N. Wells, magazine publisher. Congratulations to all of the winners!
- 1/29/2013: Congratulations to one of our founders and principals! Jeffery Sheaffer, P.E.,was selected as one of the Top 100 People for 2012 by PA Business Central. Jeff has BS in Civil Engineering from The Johns Hopkins University and is a NBIS Certified Bridge Safety Inspector. He is a member of COAA, APPA, ASCE, AIA, ASHE, ACEC, and the ASI. Jeff is personally involved in three chambers and many local organizations, and he is an active coach and sponsor for youth sports.
- 1/4/2013: Stahl Sheaffer Engineering Expands Transportation Department
- 12/12/2012: Aaron Fayish, PE, PTOE updates State College Borough on Traffic Signal Retiming
- 12/11/2012: Check Out Video Walk-Through of 3-D Revit Model
- 12/5/2012: Stahl Sheaffer Engineering Adds Environmental Consulting Services
- 11/28/2012: Stahl Sheaffer Engineering Offers LEED Design & Certification Services