- 11/22/2013: Stahl Sheaffer Engineering was awarded the Clearwater Community Conservation Commendation last night at the 2013 Annual Awards ceremony. We are very proud to be recognized by this outstanding organization for our contributions to the design and permitting of the Musser Gap Greenway. This recreational trail will provide a safe connection for pedestrians and bicyclists between Penn State campus and Musser Gap, a gateway to Rothrock State Forest. We are honored to work with the Conservancy and to be part of this project that will be such a valuable asset to the community. Read more…
- 10/21/2013: The Stahl Sheaffer trebuchet was not only part of the attraction at the Howard Fall Festival, it was part of the overall collaboration with the Howard Fire Company to raise a significant portion of the company’s budget. This year’s festival drew approximately 25,000 people to Bald Eagle State Park. Next stop – the World Champion Punkin Chunkin Competition in Delaware. http://www.centredaily.com/2013/10/19/3846511/pumpkins-go-flying-at-bald-eagle.html
- 10/11/2013: Stahl Sheaffer Engineering seeks a Senior Civil Engineer to manage transportation projects for our Ohio office. See the full job posting on our Careers page: http://lnkd.in/bnBJfEY
- 10/10/2013: Stahl Sheaffer welcomes our new structural engineering manager Peter Brumberg! Pete, a Penn State graduate, brings more than 13 years of experience to Stahl Sheaffer in the design of structural systems for new construction and renovations with a focus on the use of Building Information Modeling (BIM).
- Jeff Sheaffer, PE, will co-present with PSU representatives on Worker Safety issues at the upcoming Keystone Association of Physical Plant Administrators (KAPPA) conference in Altoona, October 23.
- Aaron Fayish, PE, PTOE, will present Stahl Sheaffer’s innovative tools to analyze, track, and report roadway conditions at the upcoming Ohio Transportation Engineering Conference (OTEC) conference October 23. Read more.