- 4/11/2014: Stahl Sheaffer Engineering is currently hiring in all of our office locations. Visit our Careers page to learn more about available positions, which include bridge designers and engineers, geotechnical lab technician, transportation designers and engineers, and building structural engineers.
- 4/11/2014: Stahl Sheaffer Engineering welcomes two new employees to our team. Alyssa Packer joins our State College office as a Marketing Assistant. Alyssa previously worked for Penn State’s Office of Physical Plant at University Park and Harrisburg campuses. David DiGioia joins our McMurray office in the Transportation Department as a Senior Project Manager. David is a Penn State graduate with a masters degree in Civil Engineering. He has worked in the transportation industry as a Project Manager for 19 years.
- 4/1/2014: Stahl Sheaffer Engineering is proud to be selected as a finalist for the 2014 Governor’s ImPAct Awards in the “Jobs First Award” category. The Bucknell Small Business Development Center, a key resource for the firm’s principals, nominated the firm for this prestigious program.
- 3/26/2014: Stahl Sheaffer is pleased to welcome three new employees this week. Troy Morder and Ben Brockman join our Transportation Department in State College as Technicians. Lisa Swalina joins our Accounting Department as a Staff Accountant. We are seeking additional job candidates, including Civil Engineers/Transportation in Pittsburgh PA and Cambridge OH, and Civil Engineering Designers in Pittsburgh PA and Cambridge OH. Visit our Careers page for position information.
- 3/14/2014:Stahl Sheaffer is happy to announce the addition of Paul McClellan to our Transportation Department as a Project Manager, based in State College. Paul graduated from the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown with a degree in Civil Engineering Technology. He has extensive transportation engineering experience with municipal clients and oil and gas companies. He also worked for PennDOT District 2 for more than 10 years, where his responsibilities included design, project management, and roadway maintenance.
- 2/17/2014: SSE is pleased to announce the addition of two new employees to our Transportation Department. Shawn Wheeler is a student at Penn College and will graduate in May with a BS in Civil Engineering Technology plus his E.I.T. Julia Ho joins our Pittsburgh office as a full-time Designer. She is a graduate of Carnegie Mellon University with a BS in Civil and Environmental Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University. She also holds her E.I.T.