Greater Pittsburgh Region
5000 Waterdam Plaza
McMurray, PA 15317
Phone: (724) 960-1111
FAX: (724) 960-1162
N 40° 16′ 02″
W 80° 07′ 46″
Stahl Sheaffer Engineering serves the greater Pittsburgh region with multi-discipline engineering services, with additional experience related to:
- Roadway engineering, including road condition surveys and construction management and inspection.
- Oil and gas industry support services (PA, OH, WV, NY) including bonding and permitting and transportation planning in accordance with:
- Road Use Maintenance Agreements (RUMA)
- Excess Maintenance Agreements (EMA)
- Heavy User Maintenance Plans (HUMP)
- Erosion & Sediment Control General Permit (ESCGP)
- Utility clearance, verification, and coordination
- Evaluation of access routes for oversize vehicles
- Roadway planning for oversize/overweight vehicles
- Roadway safety evaluations
- Geotechnical engineering
- Journey Management Plans
- Traffic studies, including traffic analysis, streetscaping, and transportation enhancement.
- Bridge inspections and structural analysis.