Construction Inspection and Management
Stahl Sheaffer Engineering can provide construction management and inspection services with individuals who possess a valuable combination of practical field experience and technical understanding. Our services include:
- Serving as point of contact for communication between the Owner or Engineer and the Contractor.
- Ensuring that the samples, schedules, shop drawings, and other product data are adhered to in the field.
- Daily documentation of construction activities including tracking of pay quantities and change orders.
- Assisting the owner with approval of change orders.
- Reviewing pay requests for the owner’s approval.
- Conducting final inspection and tracking completion of punch list items.
- Assisting in project closeout.
SSE inspectors maintain current certifications in their areas of expertise (NICET, NECEPT, ACI, PENNDOT Concrete, etc.). SSE can mobilize quality TCI’s (level 1 through 3), TCIS’s (level 1 & 2), and TCM’s (level 1 & 2) to adequately staff any projects. SSE provides our inspectors with in-house and PENNDOT training to ensure they remain current with industry knowledge.
Our certified inspectors also have access to the technical expertise of professional engineers for a variety of roadway transportation and structural projects.